Promote acts as the bridge between LIFE and Lebanon’s public and private sectors, channelling LIFE’s expertise and influence towards the development of the Lebanese economy.
Our activities will be defined across 5 distinct initiatives:
1. Promote sound economic and financial policy in Lebanon (Proposed leads: Omar Slim, Ronnie Hammad)
2. Foster a dialogue with policymakers in Washington DC (Proposed leads: Jacques Tohme, Ronnie Hammad, Marc Malek)
3. Encourage foreign investment into the Lebanese economy (Proposed lead: Adel Afiouni)
4. Boost job creation and entrepreneurship, particularly within Lebanon’s areas of natural competitive advantage (Proposed Leads: Hala Fadel, Samir Taleb)
5. Support the sustainability of the financial ecosystem and enhance its international reach (Proposed leads: Raya Raphael-Nahas, Paul Raphael)
Omar Itani, General Manager of FabricAID
Without your network, facilitation and introductions it would have not been possible. As you know as a starting social enterprise connecting to big corporates is crucial for our growth yet very hard to achieve since we lack the network and know-how. Your network facilitation and mentoring are yielding us with many benefits and for that FabricAID's teams thank you a lot.