LIFE is committed to having academic partnerships with top universities in Lebanon and abroad to maximise its visibility and attract the best students.
These partnerships allow our scholars and LIFE to benefit from:
- Visibility on the Universities' websites, helping us attract more talented students to the programme
- The Universities' help in the selection of scholars, based on LIFE’s scholarship eligibility requirements
- Invitations to attend relevant events taking place at the Business Schools, increasing the overall benefits for our membership
Below is the list of all our Academic Partners:
- Australia: The University of Sydney
- Canada: John Molson School of Business - Concordia
- France: ESSEC, HEC and INSEAD
- Lebanon: American University of Beirut (AUB), Ecole Supérieure des Affaires (ESA), Lebanese American University (LAU), University of Balamand (UOB) and Université Saint-Joseph (USJ)
- Spain: Instituto de Empresa (IE)
- Switzerland: International Institute for Management Development
- UK: CASS Business School, Imperial College, Judge Business School, London Business School, London School of Economics and University of Oxford
- US: The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Columbia Business School, Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale School of Management
This programme is always in expansion and we are currently in contact with many other universities.
Please feel free to email the Nurture Team with suggestions for further partnerships and contacts.