SST 6 - "Business Communication" by Carla Souaiby Jalbout, Beirut
11:00 - 14:00 18 May 2019
This event is for our Beirut-based scholars only.
For any enquiries, please contact Lara Koro, email@example.com
• Change the way you deal with people around you
• Achieve corporate goals through effective communication
• Develop your professional network
1. Communication purposes
2. Verbal communication vs non verbal communication
3. Communication techniques for different audiences
4. Different ways of communicating based on the situation
5. The Marketing Communication / communicating with the market
All participants will benefit from a one-on-one digital assessment for their business after the
About Social Skills Training
As part of our commitment to our scholars, we will be running the Social Skills Training program this year to help them improve their social skills. The program will be run by professional coaches who have extensive experience in personal development training.
Social skills are the life skills we use every day to communicate and interact with other people, both individually and in groups. People who have worked on developing strong social skills are usually more successful in both their professional and personal lives.
Employers often seek to hire staff with 'strong interpersonal skills' - they want people who will work well in teams and able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and clients.
People aren’t born with good communication skills; like any other skill, they are learned through trial and error and repeated practice.
The training will be divided into modules. Each module will cover a different social skill ranging from “Business Etiquette”, “Public Speaking”, “Interpersonal Communication”, “Time and Stress Management”, Resume writing, etc.