- Support Lebanese students (or of Lebanese descent) in achieving their career aspirations in the international Financial Sector
- Leverage LIFE’s global membership ranks by combining the scholarship with a mentoring programme which provides guidance and advice on academic topics in addition to internships/jobs applications etc.
Who can apply:
- Lebanese students (or of Lebanese descent) in financial need, with academic excellence, planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees related to Finance at highly ranked universities and business schools in Lebanon or abroad.
- Lebanon - AUB, LAU, USJ, ESA and Ballamand;
- UK - LBS, Cass, LSE and Imperial;
- France - INSEAD, HEC and ESSEC;
- US - Columbia, Wharton and Chicago Booth; and
APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2014 INTAKES HAVE NOW CLOSED
Applications deadline for Spring 2015:
- December 15, 2014
- Undergraduate degrees: June 15, 2015
- Postgraduate degrees: May 15, 2015
The scholarship award amounts to a maximum of USD 12,000 per year (applicable to new scholars starting September 2014)
- Work closely with selected universities
- Awards based on financial need, academic merit and professional promise
- Once pre-selected, students will be required to write an essay and undergo an interview
- Final selection by LIFE Nurture committee
How to apply:
- Send us an email to email@example.com or contact our scholarship coordinator Mrs Lara Koro on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are specifically interested in the LIFE - Asfari Scholarship, please click here for more information.
Please click here to download the LIFE scholarship eligibility requirements