- Support Lebanese students (or of Lebanese descent) in achieving their career aspirations in the international Financial Sector
- Leverage LIFE’s global membership ranks by combining the scholarship with a mentoring programme which provides guidance and advice on academic topics in addition to internships/jobs applications etc.
Who can apply:
- Lebanese students (or of Lebanese descent) in financial need, with academic excellence, planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees related to Finance at highly ranked universities and business schools in Lebanon or abroad.
- Lebanon - AUB, LAU, USJ, ESA and Balamand;
- UK - LBS, Cass, LSE and Imperial;
- France - INSEAD, HEC and ESSEC;
- US - Columbia, Wharton and Chicago Booth; and
Applications deadline for the 2015 - 2016 academic year
- Undergraduate degrees: July 31, 2015
- Postgraduate degrees: July 31, 2015
The scholarship award amounts to a maximum of USD 12,000 per year
- Work closely with selected universities
- Awards based on financial need, academic merit and professional promise
- Once pre-selected, students will be required to write an essay and undergo an interview
- Final selection by LIFE Nurture committee
How to apply:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our scholarship coordinator Mrs Lara Koro on email@example.com
- If you are specifically interested in the LIFE - Asfari Scholarship, please click here for more information.
Please click here to download the LIFE scholarship eligibility requirements