- Provide financial support to talented Lebanese students, or of Lebanese descent, with financial needs to pursue their academic aspirations in the field of finance
- Leverage LIFE’s global membership ranks by combining the scholarship with a mentoring programme that provides guidance and advice on their professional objectives
Who can apply
Lebanese students, or of Lebanese descent, in financial need, with academic excellence, planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees related to Finance at highly ranked universities and business schools in Lebanon or abroad. Please click on the following link to download the LIFE scholarship eligibility requirements.
- We are currently accepting applications for January 2017 intake. The deadline for that is the 15th of December 2016
- We are also accepting applications for September 2017 intake. The deadline for that is the 30th of March 2017
Scholarship award The scholarship award amounts to a maximum of USD 12,000 per year.
Please click here to see the list of LIFE scholars for the academic year 2016 - 2017.
How to apply
- Send us a request by email to email@example.com
The selection process will include inter alia an essay to be submitted and 2 interview rounds with Senior LIFE Members part of the Nurture Committee.
Other scholarship funding organisations