The LIFE Scholarship Programme
- Are you Lebanese? Or of Lebanese descent?
- Do you need financial support to help you achieve your goals?
- Do you want to study finance, business, economics, or a related degree?
- Are you a top student?
- Would you like to be mentored by a Seasoned Finance Executive to guide you in your career in finance?
If you answered Yes to ALL of the above and you meet ALL the criteria, You could be eligible for LIFE Scholarship.
We are accepting applications for September 2018 intake
Deadline for applications is May 31, 2018
If your programme starts in September 2018, click on the link below to apply
LIFE Scholarship is unique, it is a combination of Financial aid - up to USD 12,000 per year - and Mentoring opportunity by one of our LIFE Senior Members.
Nurturing the Next Generation - a movie by Philippe Aractingi
Nurturing the Next Generation
LIFE's "Giving Back" Ethos
LIFE aims to keep growing the number of students who benefit from this programme. Therefore, while the scholarship is in the form of a grant rather than a loan, we highly encourage students to reimburse the amount of the scholarship in the form of a contribution to the LIFE scholarship fund in order to benefit the next generation, continue the cycle of giving and give other outstanding students the opportunity to benefit from the scholarship
Our selection process consists of:
- An initial interview with our Scholarship Coordinator
- A finance essay
- Two interviews with LIFE Nurture Committee members
Other useful information
- Eligibility Requirement (Download)
- Current Academic Partnerships (Learn more)
- Mentoring (Learn more)
Other organisations that provide scholarships