LIFE Board Elections Results for 2017
19 Apr 2017
Dear LIFE Members and Friends,
On behalf of the Nominations and Governance Committee, I am pleased to announce the results of the recent LIFE Board election process in which 50% of eligible members voted.
As per the Bylaws, the following 5 members, listed in alphabetical order, have been elected:
- Wahid Chammas – London (re-elected)
- Nagi Hamiyeh – Singapore (re-elected)
- Jean-Marc Jabre – London (first term)
- May Nasrallah – Dubai (re-elected)
- Sasha van de Water – London (first term)
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the candidates who put themselves forward for election, as well as to the outgoing Board members, Kamil Salame and Spiro Youakim. We are grateful to both of them for their dedication and engagement which have been essential for the enhancement of our organisation.
Finally, please join me in wishing the best of luck to the newly formed Board.